torsdag 22. april 2010

Ery-Max.

 Hoi.




 Second time in just a couple of weeks, bwah.                                                               
I went to the doctor today, got robbed & tapped for approx. 10ml of blood. They gave me penicillin, Ery-Max, which Ill be taking for 10 days from now. She believes it to be a hidden form for pneumonia. Hah, hope it works, sick and tired of coughing. Took a stroll over to Scorpius yesterday, to check on the openinghours [missed it ofcourse], but when I turned to head back to centrum I got this terrible cough, which made my eyes water & my feet stumble. People must've believed me to be some unsteady junkie, which might be understandable, coming from Scorpius and all. Went back today though, got my henna :) Gonna get my hair all muddy again tomorrow after work, yey.


Got work on saturday, which isnt much fun. Collegue needs day off, cuz of exams, so atleast Ill be doing a good favour to someone. Bloodline at Inside tomorrow [http://bloodline-industries.blogspot.com/], but work starts at 10am on saturday, so I should be fine ;p Just a tiny bit worried about my illness, since I dont have the brains to stay home sometimes. Not even shure stayin' in would help me, since I usually dont get cold when Im out, and reaally cant stay in for an equal amount of time it takes to get rid of an pneumonia. [sun is here!]



Just heard thunder though! Aah, gorgeous thunder! I love it, love the feeling of thunder. Warm air meets cold air, nature against nature, damn powerful <3 Think it was hailing too though, which isnt just as fun. But I stayed in with my SUSHI, listening through the open window.These pictures are taken at my mom's place, for your information. I love these tiny goslings, theyre so full of life, and so soft to touch. Us people should learn from nature, ignorant assholes, not break it down.











Found this tiny tiny black spider [right] while on my knees looking at moss. Happy I managed to focus on him, he was extremely small. I was sick here aswell btw, mom dragged me along with her to this beach during easter. She'd wanted to go there for many years actually [small beach quite a long drive from where she lives], so finally made it happen. Didnt do much good to my throat though, couldnt breath in the car afterwards, and she felt really guilty xD Think it passed though.




Oh, I made some new discoveries in the world of music tonight. I believe it started with Andrew Thomas Huang [http://www.andrewthomashuang.com/index.html], while looking at his videos on this site I just linked.
I started thinking electronics,
which reminded me of sites like this
[http://www.hellwire.com/]. Some of my new discoveries are:


























The Gloaming [Andrew Thomas Huang]

Time to sleep and dream, somewhere not of this world.


Good night.

1 kommentar: