onsdag 21. april 2010

Hysteria Ward.

'Evening.

                 Spunk <3
My plan today to start with, was to get up and study: be good. The only thing I did with my studies today was deleting one single sentence. I went to Kvarteret to sit there, but ofcourse I met people I knew, which didnt exactly help on my concentration. Ah well, Ill try again tomorrow, after lunchmeetings and the doctor's office [aye, I finally found a shit-expensive privat doctor, who takes 725 NOK every hour]. But since my parents reeally want me to go see a doctor, I atleast won't be paying it all by myself, hah. I got home not very long ago, went to see this lecture about architecture which lasted waaaay too long, without breaks. Im tired now, but it feels kinda good. And Simpsons are on tv ^.^

I awoke in a strange way this morning; naked, cold and confused, beneath a leopard blanket with no quilt (sheet?) [why is there no english word for that? A heavy blanket that you sleep under to keep warm. "Dyne" in norwegian.] I was wasted last night, yep. Clearly too drunk to put on a pj or something, after just two beers and two glasses of wine. I hadnt been eating too much, and we went to Wineyard at Garage, which always ends pretty crazy. Not sure how it happened though. No wonder I stay sick! There's always something going on :p The craziest part of night was my dreams; angry bulls that turned into huge women, different rooftops, bloodthirsty friends with no faces, small scary underground trains, ice cream and Kreuzberg-falaffels XD If I lose my madness, I will die unhappy. Like Don Quixote. It was a nice evening, with a couple of
buddies who all love wine, haha. And I ended up in my own bed, AND managed to brush
my teeth. So no harm done I guess. Like my friend once said; "we need to kill braincells sometimes, to clear some space for new arrivals." [There's a constant production of new ones, even though it might not seem like it]. Haha. I actually went home tonight though, without beer or anything. Starting to sound like it takes a huge effort from my side, not to drink alcohol every day; its not as bad as it sounds, but this is how studentlife is like over here. And its starting to heat up out there, summer's getting close. So there'll probably be a lot of BBQ & beer during summer. Two weeks ago I managed to collect 14 people in a park, for food and beer, was nice.

School sent me an email today; I passed on my second letter, which is good. Guess I should've been able to just send in the next one straight away, but I havent finished it yet. I have to work on that tomorrow. Also need to call the school and ask for special deals that'll allow me to send more than one letter at a time, urk.
I should sleep soon. 

Tomorrow I'll wash some clothes with my newly bought vegan & animalfriendly laundry liquid! xD

Oh, and the meeting [about volunteering at Bergenfest www.bergenfest.no] yesterday was ok. Still no timetable, guess theyre still working on it. Looking forward to it, will be fun I hope. Think Im in the right group, just hope Ill get to see the bands Ive been looking forward to, and that it wont exhaust me along with work and studies. I tend to over-estimate my capacity to do several things simultaneously, hah. 


Ulver will be playing at Bergenfest, hopefully not when I'll be working, and fingers n' toes crossed they'll let me in.


I need a scanner, a mini-laptop, a pentax camera, a sewingmachine and a cat.

I also need sleep, so sleep tight.




Ian Worrel’s Second Wind


VNV Nation - Illusion 


3 kommentarer:

  1. Mmm, found it on www.coilhouse.net, amazing site ^^ WIll check out, tnx!

    Haha, also need concentration. Actually a proud owner of holeless shoes atm XD

    hvorfor "test" på hvert innlegg? XD

    SvarSlett
  2. Fordi eg får masse htmlfeil..gaah

    SvarSlett