mandag 19. april 2010

Who Killed Mr. Moonlight

Yo

Im tired. But there's so many things I wanna do, its nearly driving me mad.
I do appreciate my sudden urges to do strange things, I only wish I actually had the energy to make them happen, although theres usually good reasons why I dont. Right now Im just tired after a 9hours day of work, cooking and...tv-watching, hah :p Just saw The Hangover, not as good as I was hoping for.

Sometimes just plain relaxation isnt that bad, just
strange it takes so little to feel guilty for not being productive.

I miss the moon. Skies arent letting it shine down on these dirty streets, as I wish it would. Weather-report on desktop says it should, right now. Oh, and this was my dinner today, these food-photos you're looking at. Tofu & greens, ricenoodles & tomato, yum. Not to mention chinese green tea.

Tomorrow, after work, Ive got this meeting for volunteers at Bergenfest, kinda curious on where they put me, who I'll be working with and when my hours will be. Also made a deal to cook with Al someday this week, but she doesnt answer my messages. My grumpyness suddenly kicked in on saturday, and I just felt so sick and tired. Might've acted kinda harsh on them, didnt mean to. [sorry guys <3]


Ah, I have to finish letter No.3 in course35 soon, need to have it ready when they return my No.2 o...O Gotta use wednesday/thursday for that. I was also supposed to attend this strange lunch-meeting on thursday, but since I managed to lose my lunch-bong, that might be a good reason to stay home [we'll see about that though].


And fuuuck, I really WANT this camera http://www.japanphoto.no/product/digital-speilrefleks/pentax/pentax-k-x-m-18-55mm-d-al-sort! Hahah, Im starting to get so sick of bad shutterbuttons, poor lightning and bad pixels. I've got this thing for Pentax <3 Also need to go see Antonio Stasi, I need him to tell me my old analogs can be saved. This one I have is a 50's Vito Voigtlander II, gorgeous.

Despise my prohibition to buy/borrow more books, I came home from work with two more today. Auch. But I need them! One of them is an Arto Paasilinna book which I havent read yet. I have to read it, since Ive been so faithful to him 'til now. The other one was a book about food and various sorts of E's. Interesting, scary: did you know vanillin is made outta rotten wood? :o Im still hoping for a better culture when it comes to food. I hate this system, with all its horrible additives and substances that never should've been there, along with how we treat other animals and our precious forests.

Damn the world, we're sinking.


Atleast Eyjafjallajökull figured out how to punish us ignorant earthlings.
[oh no, some days without airplanes, whatarewegonnado!] A while without airtraffic is just good for the environment. Looks kinda tough aswell.




Still a tiny bit sad it causes good people so much stress though, but I could care less about my friends being stuck in Paris and Thailand, arses.

Bahh, I need to sleep, cant understand why going to bed is so much trouble, when I really love to sleep. Common problem i guess, haha. Hope my 4hours at work tomorrow will be calm, and that I'll get a good night's sleep without that damn coughing. Promised my dad I will find a doctor, the man worries too much. Atleast gives him something to think about else from other things.

Oh, and I really need to go visit Ni, Ceedaine and others in Oslo soon. <3 So good night, sleep tight, dont let the bedbugs bite, and if they do take a shoe, and beat them until they are black and blue.

2 kommentarer: