mandag 3. mai 2010

Mind Cluster.

O_o


It's been long. My keyboard said goodbye a few days ago. Inconvenient, nothing works as it shall anymore. Even formatting didn't do the trick, which means hope is lost. At the moment being, I'm using an old usb playstation-keyboard which my friend lent me. Gonna borrow a laptop from a buddy tomorrow, got my exams coming up, drives me nuts, don't have the self-discipline it takes to finish my letters. Really bothers me, been sitting here for several hours, haven't written more than about 20 words >.< Everything else just seem more interesting. And this thinking makes me want beer. Gonna meet a friend after studying tomorrow, we'll be making sushi, which is nice. And which I've actually been making quite alot lately ^.^

Ouh, this years Bergenfest was a great success! [www.bergenfest.no] I worked three shifts in infomationstalls, also got to help some of the artists, eat tons of chocolate and drink coffee. Was nice, with nice people and a good atmosphere. Got to see Ulver, Akron/Family, Lou Reed's Metal Machine, Don McLean, Fujiya & Miyagi, The Residents, Ultravox, Femi Kuti, abit of Warsaw Village Band, and Le Tambours du Bronx. Hah.

 Sorta wondering who The Residents are, like everyone else. I helped them find their band-responsibles at the festival, wondering if I mightve talked to one from The Cryptic Corporation, since they send their little avatars when they need help, hah.

Le Tambours du Bronx

These french guys were fun to watch. Hung out in the lounge at the hotel, like all the others :)

Even though I only "worked" as a volunteer three seperate days, I had to call my doctor this morning to prolong my medical certificate o.O Not fun, but coughing havent stopped yet. Feel kinda guilty I havent just been sitting still on my bed all this time, trying to get well. But how is a person supposed to cope with that, eh? Im not used to being sick, & Ive got a small flat which I cant stay in for a long period of time, cuz it makes me feel like a total bum. Also signed up for Bergenfest a long time ago, and I didnt really have to do much work there. Quite nervous my doctor or my boss saw me in the newspaper cuz of volunteer-stuff too; might give the wrong impression. Hope my coughing will stop soon though, without more medication x_X

Ah, also got to see Mick Rock's exhibition at Galleri Garage![http://www.mickrock.com/] (Got free wine) ^.^  He started saying hi to me after a while, I was helping his exhibition by handing out flyers and stuff, think he found that funny. He really seemed like a down-to-earth guy. He shot pictures of people like Bob Marley, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Tori Amos, Syd Barrett and many others, including the great movie The Rocky Horror Picture Show.



Took this photo at the exhibition. Was the "Rock'N'Roll Diaries". Man himself was there too.

 Now for something completely different;
Im starting to get really stressed out cuz of the vikingfestivals. Looking forward to them ofcourse, or it. Dont know whether Ill be able to go to Borre this year either, but it would be really cool. Im in need of a new dress, which my mom's got the materials for in her house. Just need to buy a pattern and send it to her, so she'll know about what to do. She's good at sewing. I really wanted to do it myself though, but I clearly dont have time for that -.- Also need a couple of other things, like soles on my old shoes, wool for my weave, and a woolendress. Aaaand a cape. Also got materials for that at her place, where the sewingmachine is also hiding.
Everyone who's got interest in our old norse culture and vikings should definitely try to show up at the vikingfestival at Bukkøy, Karmøy. [http://vikingfestivalen.no/] :)






^.^


2 kommentarer:

  1. Eg blir kanskje med på vikingfestivalen :)
    Se når det nærmer seg :)

    SvarSlett