søndag 18. april 2010

Batteries & Acid.

Hoi.

I finally made a stand: my diary is hereby outdated, and I have no interest in confronting the old memories that lurk inside of it's white pages, which I can hardly see the color of because of old teabags and stains of ink from broken pens. This shall be my new form of diary. I have not yet decided on what to write and not to write, but I think I will take that as time comes.

So I sit here with my coffee, The Slip playing on my stereo, annoyed that I can't find the lunch-bong we won at last week's quiz. Kinda typical I guess, since my head is so full of everything that I hardly even know where my feet are.
So I welcome you all humbly to my sort of chaos. :)

I'm waiting for some friends to announce when they want me to go meet them: we're heading to this luxery convention-thing in the Grieg Hall. Ingrid got some tickets at work, and we can't NOT go. Observing the poshy part of Bergen looking at shit-expensive objects that noone even know whats for is always fun, especially with my dear camera at hand [note to self: buy batteries].

The sun is actually shining, despise the dark skies of ashes shading over our country. This might be a good day, even though my c
offee's weak & I've got battery acid on my hands from trying to rescue my old discman. Dont know whether I managed or not, atleast my hands are still there.

Today I woke up around 10, which is early for a sunday, especially since I only had four hours of sleep last night. And since my brain dont always know what to do, I actually got up, took a shower, and then went back to bed, prepared to get some more sleep. Instead I called my dad, who felt depressed cause it started snowing up there again yesterday. Think its mostly because of the ashes though. Im just glad he's up and breathing still.

Running outta time for now, cheers.

3 kommentarer:

  1. http://invulgo.wordpress.com/ her er min sinn (ingapinga) Vakkert innlegg og intro =)
    Ps: Du bør gi vennene dine kallenamn eller forkortelser ;-)

    SvarSlett
  2. btw: Du kan jo gjette kim du er :P

    http://invulgo.wordpress.com/geniale-folk-forklaringar/

    SvarSlett
  3. haha, ikke tyttebær hvertfall XD takke. ^^

    SvarSlett