lørdag 7. januar 2012

Oh, and I nearly forgot...

...Happy new year! Til árs ok friðar! Godt nyttår! ;)

Heheh, can't remember everything...-.-
Did you enjoy your evening?
Mum and I entered the new year by hanging out in my bedroom-window with wine and a camera. And if I've made a fool of myself and told this twice, just bear with me.

And now for an unnecessary amount of firework-photos!: 







 I think I'm tired, should probably be headed to bed soon; I've been up way too long lately, and I blame it on handcrafts, my computer and the "A Song of Ice and Fire" book-series by George Martin. Strongly recommended btw! [not my bad sleeping pattern, but the books that is].  The TV-series are good too, but can't really be compared. The books usually win ;) 

<3
   
I also finished the warmers, WITH embroidery! And I've learnt and nearly mastered a third technique; the York-stitch. I finally came over this video (at http://naalebinding.blogspot.com/), which helped me a whole lot:


My warmers:




I take orders via mail (maanemunk@hotmail.com), or via my shop at Epla!

Good night!


CocoRosie - Smokey Taboo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Nålebinder du også? Pulsvarmerne på bildet er Oslo-stinget, burde kanskje spesifisert det ;) Kjekt at du følger meg, håper alt står bra til!

      Slett