onsdag 11. januar 2012

Water & confused sprouts




Still at mum's, will (hopefully) be going back to Bergen tomorrow. Storm is coming, it just started raining, and the wind is tearing at the walls. Just hope the ferry's still up and going tomorrow! Rein will be here (as long as the ferry goes from Stavanger too -.-), will be so nice seeing him again! :) It's been two weeks! It's not really that long, but long enough.

And I got myself an interview! The guy in the shoemaker's shop (as I mentioned in my last post) called me in, I'll be seeing him on friday! If we get back to Bergen tomorrow, that is ;) Looking forward to hanging out with my friends again, but will surely miss people down here aswell. But our guestroom will be done soon, so then they're gonna have to come visit.

It's been good being here, safe and sound ;) But time really flies, it doesn't feel like I've been here that long. Part of me isn't ready to go back quite yet, but I'm sure it'll be good. And spring's coming up in just a couple of months! We've spent some time in the forest mum & I, and two days ago we went to my old school to see if we could take some photos. Seemed like it was already springtime down there, with lots of sprouts and greeneries! Quite sad, considering the time of the year; frost will probably eat them alive :(

And then there's mushrooms! At this time of the year! Doesn't make any sense. It's also quite warm, with temperatures up to 10 degrees Celsius.

Ah, and I finally figured out how to set the aperture on Eddies camera (which I've been borrowing for quite some time now). Will test it out soon. Been trying to experiment with flowing water and stuff, just to get to know the camera, but it's been hard without being able to set it right! Also need to clean it, hrm ;)
 Also looking forward to giving my friends their christmaspresents, when I return to Bergen ^^
Tired now, sleep soon.



















4 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastisk nydelige bilder, Kristina!! Du er kjempeflink fotograf <3. Mamma

    SvarSlett
  2. Tusen takk kjære mamman min <3 ;)

    SvarSlett
  3. SV: Takk! Hadde det veldig koselig på Varhaug. Det er fint der nede :)

    SvarSlett