onsdag 12. mai 2010

Percées de Lumiere.


Konnichiwa


I know, theres good mixture of languages here now.  But I just discovered a new band, while downloading an album by Les Discrets [http://www.last.fm/music/Les+Discrets]. When it was done downloading, I realized it was a split with Alcest [http://www.last.fm/music/Alcest], and the first song I heard was Percées de Lumiere, which means something similar to "breaking the light". Im having a chill day, with coffee and tv. Managed to get a 12hours sleep last night, without really having planned to.. Means I woke up 1:30pm, and my head's tired from oversleeping :p Guess I needed it though. Heading to meet a friend for more coffee soon. Last night was fun, went to celebrate a friends bday. Five friends with indian food, biological wine, whisky and cake, was nice ^^ 


 



Ugh, now the volcano starts worrying me. Hahha. Gonna catch a plane to London sunday, as Ive mentioned earlier, and now that the volcano's started errupting again, im getting nervous. According to plan, Ill be back in Norway the 20th, and my exams start the 25th. So we've got 5 days to get home, if we cant fly as planned. Hope it works out. Also hope my letters will be approved of, so that I dont have to send them all a second time. Stressfull. Baahh, I dont wanna take my exams, hate that kinda shit. But yeh, we all have to. Havent really been studying since high school, so its time I do this xD

On saturday I woke up with Geimgellan sleeping on my floor, next to my bed. Cute lady got abit too drunk on friday <3 haha. We went downtown, visited the Farmers Market, then went to Outland and got free comics (hail the free comicbook-day!). Afterwards we bought coffee, and went to sit in some park. City was crowded, people everywhere. Met another friend, and I spontanously decided to go with her up Fløien. Was nice, nature's really starting to wake up. Got to take some photos aswell, ofcourse. :) Have to start walking Fløien more often, feels really good. Was tired when I got home, which also felt nice after having been sick for a while. Now Ive gotta run, gah.Will add some more photos later :)

Ok, now's later. Had tea with a friend in Vågen's backyard, was nice. Gotta gather some people there and smoke shisha soon. Just made my waffel-omelette, now got tea and second series of Robin Hood ^^ 
And here are the photos I was talking about:


Farmers Market
Torgallmenningen, just another crowded saturday.
Some cute little city-tiger.

Haha, Fløi-troll. Tourists love this kinda stuff xD
Au, took me several hours to upload these, hahah. Stupid connection, netcom sucks. 3:40am, still got time to sleep. BBQ tomorrow, if weather allows ^^ OH! and last night I stumbled my way into this Tivoli. Was closed, and dark. Nice. Missed my camera o.O Wondering whether to go there and drink beer some evening after the opening hours, but afraid someone will ruin something or get us arrested. Its up for concideration anyway, would be fun. 

Cheers, sleep tight.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar