fredag 7. mai 2010

Me, I'm Not.

Zzz..

Good morning fellow earthlings ^.^ My head's all fuzzy and everything goes in a blur today. Ended up quite spaced out last night, which I think was a good thing, cuz I got to rest my mind abit. 
I feel kinda bad for my mental disappearance though, bahh. I actually got up 8:30am today and started writing, just taking a blog-break atm, while eating my apple to the pretty music of JJ n_n
Probably gonna need a heavy amount of good strong coffee soon. And arg! Im still coughing! Really annoying. The funny thing though; my doctor called me a couple of nights ago, told me she'd gotten my tests back, and that they didnt find pneumonia, but pertussis [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pertussis], which is something babies usually get. Yey! Hahah.Was talking to this guy yesterday, mentioned why I was coughing, talking about different conditions, when he joked about my next illness being colic. I could proudly say I got rushed to the hospital cuz of colic just a couple of years ago xD If this continues, Ill be a baby again in a few years.

Yesterday I actually sow some crass-seeds. Theyve started their growth process already, and they smell nice. Adding some photos here. Reminds me of my friend Ni, came to our apartment last spring, gave us a small pot with crass in it, was nice ^^ This girl inspires me more than she knows, thaha. Sorta miss her, along with other people who doesnt live here anymore. Oh well. 
Today I have to finish my last two letters, soon done writing no.5, got no.6 to go. Upcoming exams make me nervous, glad Ive got London-plans soon, between now and then. Will be going with my mom, been long since we were there together. Have to get old memories outta my system, think this will be good for me. Looking forward to it, just hope everything will go as planned without the volcano interrupting again. n_n So good things are ahead, and my first year as an independant SINGLE lady is looking good. Hhah. Also get to keep my flat, as long as rent doesnt increase too much. Love this place, just long for a bigger stove, would be nice being able to make more than 6 crisp breads at a time. 

Considering borrowing someone else's stove, but might look a bit weird -.-


Got to borrow a nice little laptop from a buddy a couple of days ago, finally found someone who had one to spare for a while. Feels nice being able to do my school-assignments on a real keyboard :) Will hopefully help me finish in time. Have to answer my american friend's letter soon too, think she'll appreciate that. Been long now, just havent had time for it. Should ofcourse buy a small clay-troll for her or something, but Im completely broke atm (next time Chell). I'll see what I can do to make it nice anyway.


Gotta get back to writing, then grab some beers with Geimgellan tonight ^.^

Cheers.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar