fredag 6. mai 2011

That feel


Feelin good, in spite of being a lazyass today. Going to a friend to do some sewing tonight, I've got lots to do before the market-season ^^ Looking forward to it. Currently working on a yellow woolen dress with linen lining. After this one comes a red woolen coat, which I will try to get some bleached linen to use as lining. I've also got some lime-green and purple wool, which I'll turn into a suspended dress and an apron ^^ In addition to that I've also got some brownish checked patterned wool to make some baggy trousers out of, and I've already cut patterns to sew the same kinda trousers outta natural coloured linen. I believe my dresses are done though, haha. -.- So mhm, I've got my hands full! Plenty of things to do! But atleast my shield is finally done;

Roundshield. Took me a while :p

Weather's warmer now ^^ Looking forward to summer!







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar