onsdag 25. mai 2011

Cross Oceans



There are deer outside our window ^^ So there seems so be atleast one good thing about Fantoft! 
At my mum's, with Simpsons and a glass of wine <3 Will be going back to Bergen tomorrow, polluted air awaits... But so does my love! Summer is getting closer every day, and in a week we'll be going to the Bjørgvin Market. Hopefully the weather will be on our side. http://www.bjorgvinmarknad.no/ Check it out!
In two weeks we'll be going to ITALY! Mum and I. We'll be going to Venice first, then one week cruise with MSC! Bari, Katakolon, Izmir, Istanbul & Dubrovnik! Then Verona & Grimaldi in Italy! Will be awesome! In the meanwhile, R (boyfriend) will be attending the Vikingmarket at Bukkøy, Avaldsnes, Norway, and Hafrsfjordvikings market, Møllebukta, Norway. ^^ 
I'll be returning to Bergen the 24th of June, on my 23rd birthday. Then I've got some time to finish everything I mentioned in my last blogpost, clothes and stuff, before the other markets. Other markets include Bronseplassen (N) & Gudvangen (N)! I know I've posted these links before, but I want people to come! Hehhe.

I also notice that the style of this blog's changed quite a lot since my first post, but I knew that would happen.

And there's not really any reason for changing that back, considering the low numbers of people reading/following ^^ 
BUT THERE'S SO MUCH HAPPENING! Looking forward to travelling & moving out of fantoft. :D
R wants to go backpacking in Europe next summer ^^ We could go to Wolin, Moesgård, Gudbrandsdalen, Eastern Europe and aaaah, so many places I wanna go! 

Høvringen, Norway, some summer..



Places I wanna go:
  • Moesgård, Denmark
  • Wolin, Poland
  • Carcassonne, France
  • Lithuania
  • Back to Berlin
  • Visit dad ^^
  • Friends in Atlanta & California, US
  • Visit relatives in New Orleans, US



                                                                                 


















Oh, baby-bird burial <3




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


First Aid Kit - Our Own Pretty Ways

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar