mandag 25. juli 2011

Summertime!

First post in a while! I went on holiday with my mother, then vikingmarkets with my boyfriend :) During our holidays we went first to Venice, Italy and stayed there for a while, before we went on cruise with MSC. We visited Bari (Italy), Olympia (Greece), Izmir & Istanbul (Turkey) and Dubrovnik (Croatia). Afterwards we took the train from Venice to Verona, where we stayed for a few days. We then continued, by train, to Ventimiglia and then by taxi to Grimaldi in the north, which was our destination-point. Grimaldi is a tiny village close to the French border, not very far from the Italian alps. From there we could walk to Menton, France. Menton was beautiful! We also drove to see Monaco and Eze (medieval village in France).

Im just gonna add some photos, enjoy ^^

Venice:









 

Cruise:

Olympia

I bought a new ring in modern Olympia ^^

Gelato & espresso on the ship.


Izmir

Istanbul, Grand Bazaar



Dubrovnik

 I think I've added enough photos for now :) Some memories from vikingmarkets is up next.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar