mandag 16. april 2012

Into the Forest

 Good evening

View from our balcony.

Finally learned how to make fishbone-braids! :D Bad photo, hard getting the focus right without anywhere to put the camera for using the self-timer. And it's my very first french-braided fishbone-braid, so it's not very good, but still! And since my hair is so damn sleek and slippery, strands just start slipping out after just a five-minutes time.


Been alone here since easter now, which is about a week. Feels much longer. Mood's been strange and changing, had my ups and downs during the last couple of days. Probably had too much to think about, and decisions to be made. Did I mention we've been offered to buy the house after Rein's parents? They're gonna build a new house someplace near. And I've been applying for different schools! All kinds really. Deadline last night, excited. Applied many places; Oslo, Stavanger, Trondheim and Bergen. I can change the priorities of my choices till the 1st of July. 


This was my food today! So full, was really nice. Planned on cooking something simple after work, but ended up spending alot of time on this. 


Rein will probably be home tomorrow or on wednesday! :D Looking forward to it!

I went for a walk in the forest yesterday, even did some meditating amongst the trees, just me and them. 




 

 




 

Will add some more photos soon. Nighty.


 

1 kommentar: