søndag 25. mars 2012

A Taste of Summer

Nasjonalromantikk

Finally! Sunshine! Out on the balcony atm, had some leftover pizza (homemade ofcourse) for lunch. Will be going to Andunge for waffles later on, and bring Rein. He's going back to Ålgård tomorrow to work, won't see him until easter. And then we'll see what happens. :) Times are changing, and anything might happen. Maybe we'll be moving, maybe we won't. Depends on what the spring brings us, and it depends on which studies I choose. Been thinking about continueing my library-studies. My heart and soul will stay in Bergen. My body might go somewhere else for a while. I'll probably change my mind and re-collect my spiritual self when/if I've been living there for a while. We'll manage. <3

Things to do while by myself:

  • Make collages of old horror-magazines and old analog photographs.
  • Sew new clothes for markets.
  • Draw.
  • Plan new fighting-gear (gloves, arm bracers, helmet, new sword & one-handed spear).
  • Try to get my photos sent over to this calendar-bureau. 
  • Have friends over for crafts, food and wine.
  • Meet people I haven't seen in a while.
  • Try to fix cheap equipment for finishing my old linoleum-project.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar