lørdag 3. mars 2012

A glimpse of the sun.




Spring is finally here! And I should be glad! But, I'll be going back to Bergen to work tomorrow or on Monday (haven't made up my mind yet). At mum's atm, trying to get well. I've been sick for a week and a half, and I started a new antibiotics-cure on Thursday. Can't really feel any progress yet, starting to worry. Got work on Tuesday (I've gotten a new job-assignment every Tuesday & Thursday in March), and I really need to be there! Not looking forward to it, but I can't call in sick anymore. Hopefully the medicine will start working soon. I don't really feel sick though, just my sinuses and my throat.

The horrible (yet somewhat cozy) fact is that I've gotten too attached to Rein! I'll be going back alone (he's at his parents place, working), and I have to go to sleep alone, and somehow get up in the morning aswell. Not used to it, considering that he's always the first one to get up and put on coffee. My motivator won't be there to help. I guess I should've gotten used to this (I did actually live by myself before we met), but na-ah. Arg, too easy to feel sorry for oneself, really need to stop doing this ;)

I finally dyed my hair today, just in time for not turning blond again :) And it's been nice and sunny, so we've gotten to enjoy the sun quite a bit. Went for a nice walk yesterday aswell. Today we went to Haugesund, where I finally bought some of the dietary supplements needed to cover my need for omega 3. Being a vegetarian means I sometime get urges for new supplements, especially when feeling sick. I bought flaxseed-oil and Floradix.





We'll be going to Landa (near Stavanger) for a training-weekend this coming Friday! So I won't have to stay in Bergen for very long ;) Will be nice, looking forward to it. Haven't been training since Vinter, since I've been sick all the time. Hoping for nice weather ^^

Sleep now. And spring is here! I'll to try to update more often.




2 kommentarer:

  1. Heia!! Her e eg o blitt skamsjuke. influensa.. Vondt i heile kroppen. någe drit.. Ønske deg god bedring!! Kjempefine bilder :o) klem

    SvarSlett
  2. SV: Mormor lærte meg løkkesting/kjedesting. Jeg har sett flere som bruker det til broderier på klærne, så da tenkte jeg at da kan jeg også bruke det :)

    SvarSlett