onsdag 28. desember 2011

Still holidays


Then christmas is nearly over, and we're entering a new year in just three days! Time flies. We had a fantastic time with Rein's family this year, and our parents really get along well, yey! Mum also got to meet Ulf, the dog pictured in an earlier post [Nov '11]. It was love at first sight ;p Rein & I stayed at his grandparents, mum at his parents place. Also got to go for a nice walk, visited his other pair of grandparents, ate lots of good food and drank much wine. Got great presents! Rein had made me a stool! Nice green one, old-fashioned style. Now I can finally reach the top of the shelves in our kitchen ;p [Takk <3] Picture will come later. And he'd bought me both parts of the third book in A Song of Ice and Fire! :D Amazingly good books. Mum gave us a Moccamaster, and dad sent us a vacuum-cleaner via mail ;p Amongst other things we also got a Bodum coffeepot, blanket, lots of organic fruitjuices and jams ^^


I'm at mum's place now, with Rein :) He leaves tomorrow, back home to work on some orders and stuff. Here's some of the things he made earlier; 







Contact me if you're curious, want to order something or just have a question ^^ 

Weather's quite horrible now! Wet and stormy. We're going to a friend's place in an hour or so, just for a glass of wine. Will be nice, feels good seeing my Karmøy-friends again ;) Dinner first though; risotto is simmering on the stove, the veggies are done, and Rein and mum are having chicken filét. Just went for a walk with Rein, need to see the forest sometimes, be embraced by it, and just enjoy the sound of the wind through the trees and the fresh air. 


Ghostly ^^
I wonder what to do considering my situation with work and stuff, and which studies to choose for the next year. Probably Norse philology. I might stay here till Rein returns to Bergen, he'll be driving via here anyway, to pick up stuff for the apartment. His semester starts the 16th or something, and I reaaally don't want to return to Bergen alone. I'm used to being alone and all, I just don't feel comfortable atm, don't wanna wake up alone each morning just to go to a job I don't like. I know it isn't rational or clever, but our minds can't always work out "correctly" ;) I occasionally try to tell myself how lucky I am to have work to go to, but it doesn't always do the trick. I'm just gonna stay here over new year, and then we'll see.
I might use these weeks working on some needle-binding to sell next summer :) 

Enjoy the rest of your holidays!

Home-made toffees













Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar