tirsdag 18. september 2012

Vikingsummer.

Good evening. 

I'm busy these days, with studies and all. Started examen facultatum and examen philosophicum this autumn, plus doing mathematics R1. Working on my text in ex.fac. now, final hand-in next Friday. Then I've got two school-exams at uni., and one in maths before Christmas. Yey! I'm trying to work atleast one day a week aswell, but that's proving to be quite difficult... Would've been so much easier without the maths ;)

I thought I'd share some photos from this years vikinglife and summer-holidays! We went to Bjørgvin (NO) in the beginning of June, then there was Bukkøy (NO), Borre (NO) and Moesgård (DK). The movie is from Moesgård. Im good at hiding from the cameras, but you can see me walk by right before 4:00min into the video. WE WON! 350 warriors at once is much. 


Bjørgvin:



Bukkøy:

 Borre:



















Moesgård and the rest of the holidays will come rrright up in a new post ;)








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar